This BMW is best viewed on our website, where you can see the entire set of HD pics. and an individual video
Advantages of buying from us
* 2-year warranty
* Free delivery Germany-wide
* All our vehicles come with a fresh safety inspection
Comments: THIS AWESOME 5 SERIES WAGON IS THE FACELIFT VERSION OF THE E61 BODY STYLE, IMMACULATE INTERIOR/EXTERIOR AND ONE OF THE MOST DEPENDABLE AND FUEL EFFICIENT 3.0 L DIESEL ENGINE (M57/T) IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY! GREEN STICKER ON EMISSIONS.
TAX-FREE TO ID CARDHOLDERS!
Car Information and Installed Features:
MILEAGE 170,000 KMS, 106,000 MLS
E series E61 L.C.I. (Facelift Version)
Power 145 KW, 197 HORSEPOWER
Transmission STEPTRONIC AUTOMATIC
Color TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC
Upholstery BLACK CLOTH
Prod.date 14 AUG 2009
Diesel Particulate Filter
Interior strips, high-gloss, gray
Control unit COP
Extra package, EU-specific
Chrome Line exterior
Panorama glass roof
Brand new rubber floor mats
Warning triangle and first aid kit
Interior rear-view mirror with auto dip
Lumbar support, driver, and passenger
Seat heating driver/passenger
Headlight cleaning system
Park Distance Control (PDC)
Automatic air conditioning
Cruise control with brake function
Navigation system Business
BRAND NEW TIRES!!!
Advantages of diesel engines;
1) Diesels get great mileage. They typically deliver 25 to 30 percent better fuel economy than similarly performing gasoline engines. Diesels also can deliver as much or more fuel economy than traditional gasoline-electric hybrids, depending on the models involved and whatever rapidly developing automotive technology achieves.
2) Diesel fuel is one of the most efficient and energy dense fuels available today. Because it contains more usable energy than gasoline, it delivers better fuel economy.
3) Diesels have no spark plugs or distributors. Therefore, they never need ignition tune-ups.
4) Diesel engines are built more ruggedly to withstand the rigors of higher compression. Consequently, they usually go much longer than gas-powered vehicles before they require major repairs. Diesels hold the longevity record with several vehicles clocking more than 900,000 miles on their original engines! You may not want to hang onto the same vehicle for 900,000 miles, but longevity and dependability like that can sure help with trade-in and resale values.
5) Because of the way it burns fuel, a diesel engine provides far more torque to the driveshaft than does a gasoline engine. As a result, most modern diesel passenger cars are much faster from a standing start than their gas-powered counterparts. What’s more, diesel-powered trucks, SUVs, and cars also can out-tow gas-powered vehicles while still delivering that improved fuel economy.
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE INVENTORY AT THE FOLLOWING LINK;
DO NOT CONTACT US THROUGH BOOKOO
CONTACT US THROUGH OUR EMAIL:
WE REFRAIN FROM BOOKOO CORRESPONDENCE DUE TO SCAMMERS/SPAMMERS